Yacht Devices J1708 Engine Gateway - Raymarine SeaTalk NG Version - YDES-04R
Easily installed adaptor to send data from your boat's engine to your Raymarine chart plotter. You can view all your important engine data conveniently on your chart plotter display - engine revs, temperature, fuel rate and much more - ideal for boats with a fly bridge so you can have all the necessary information to hand at the upper helm
Engine gateway for engines with a J1708 serial interface to connect to a Raymarine SeaTalk NG marine digital network.
View engine data on your chart plotter or any other device connected to your network - including engine revolutions, temperature, working hours and so on. Note that his unit can only send data / information that is transmitted from your engine - if you have a specific requirement or are unsure what date is transmitted, please contact us for advice.
Supports the two protocols that work over J1708 - standard J1587 and the proprietary Volvo Penta protocol used in engines with EDC I (KAD 44, KAD 300, TAMD 73 / 74 / 75). Also compatible with EDC II.
- J1708 serial interface connection to marine digital network
- Easily monitor all aspects of your engine performance
- Simple low cost installation with no extra cabling required in most cases
- Supports proprietary Volvo Penta KAD protocol
- Data recording for diagnostic and configuration
- SealTalk NG female connection - other versions available
- Monitor engine performance data easily on your chart plotter
- Replace faulty or broken instruments
- Combine with Yacht Devices Wi-Fi Gateway to monitor engine data on your tablet or smartphone
- Use with a Wi-Fi enabled chart plotter to view engine data in any cabin on your boat
- Log engine and fuel usage in combination with Yacht Devices Voyage Recorder
YDES-04N - with NMEA 2000 Micro Male Connector
Two year manufacturer warranty and on-line technical support for the lifetime of the product
We stock a wide range of Yacht Devices marine electronics products - if you don't see what you are looking for, please get in touch - we can supply the entire range to order
For advice on marine electronics, please contact our sales team for pricing on 0800 310 2100